New Year’s Accounting Resolutions from XERO
The beginning of the year is a great time to reflect on the past twelve months and prepare for the next. Here are some useful accounting tips to help you get your business finances up-to-date and ready for the year.
XERO have put together a list of 10 New Year’s Accounting Resolutions for 2017. They are:
1. Review your financials
2. Talk to your accountant
3. Review growth, revenue and sales goals
4. Stay up-to-date with tax law and filing deadlines
5. Update your payroll
6. Get your accounting software up-to-date
7. List your goals for the coming year
8. Keep your accounts in mind
9. Check in with and survey customers; do a year-in-review
10. Track your finances efficiently
If you can stick to these resolutions, your business is likely to keep growing throughout the coming year.
You can read the full Accounting Resolutions piece, here